Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100 Bullets Game

1. 100 Bullets Game

Check out this link for what little info there is:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/423/423550p1.html

Why Acclaim???
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. Because Acclaim is desperate to do anything to halt their slow descent into oblivion. However, just like EA they occasionally luck out and produce a good game, so keep your fingers crossed.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    However, just like EA they occasionally luck out and produce a good game, so keep your fingers crossed.
    Comparing EA to Acclaim is asinine. I know it's totally un-hardcore to say so, but even though they're run by Satan, EA makes tons of great games.

100 Bullets is my favorite current comic, but I can't see it making a good video game. And I especially can't see Acclaim making it good.

4. EA is just very lucky.

Maybe I should have said 'occasionally make a game I give a rat's ass about and isn't just another Sims expansion.'
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. EA's non-sports games (sports being foodball, basketball, and things of that ilk) are fantastic. Freekstyle, while frustrating, was a fun game. As was Shox. Lest we all forget the SSX games as well, which were some of the most fun snow-based games released.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Originally posted by Saint of Killers
    Comparing EA to Acclaim is asinine. I know it's totally un-hardcore to say so, but even though they're run by Satan, EA makes tons of great games.
    Actually... NO! EA just buys out small developers and rape them of every good property they have until the market is saturated with sequel after needless sequel and can take no more. Then when the sales drop off one half of 1% they kill the developer and "assimilate" what few good designers they have. Nope, EA is only games EA has to it's credit are sports games and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.

Originally posted by Jeremy
    EA's non-sports games (sports being foodball, basketball, and things of that ilk) are fantastic. Freekstyle, while frustrating, was a fun game. As was Shox. Lest we all forget the SSX games as well, which were some of the most fun snow-based games released.
    Jer: those are sports games.

7. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Actually... NO! EA just buys out small developers and rape them of every good property they have until the market is saturated with sequel after needless sequel and can take no more. Then when the sales drop off one half of 1% they kill the developer and "assimilate" what few good designers they have. Nope, EA is only games EA has to it's credit are sports games and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.
    I'm not a fan of the way the company is run, but to pretend that the only thing EA developed internally are sports games is retarded. And Ty wasn't even developed by EA.

8. Originally posted by Jeremy
    EA's non-sports games (sports being foodball,
    Hee hee, I laughed for quite a bit after reading that. Sure its a typo, but its a funny typo. Foodball, heh.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. Shine, I know they could be considered sports games. That's why I specified what kind of game I was excluding.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Originally posted by Jeremy
    Shine, I know they could be considered sports games. That's why I specified what kind of game I was excluding.
    Then you followed it up by including sports games.