Thread: Cowboy Bebop movie dvd to feature Steam Boy trailer!

1. Cowboy Bebop movie dvd to feature Steam Boy trailer!

From AICN-
    I don't know if you've included this in past updates or not, but the Cowboy Bebop DVD contains trailers for both Otomo's new film Steam Boy as well as a trailer for an upcoming DVD release of the anime classic anthology 'Memories". No release date is given for either release. "Memories" simply says "coming to DVD soon". Columbia Tri-Star Home Entertainment seems to be releasing it. Thanks. Hope you can use the news.

Woohoo! First news I've heard about Memories coming over here.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Excellent!
    Now where is my Robot Carnival DVD release?

3. ooohhh... Memories is finally coming out. cool. i didn't think i'd ever see it be released here. i read some junk a long time ago saying that the licensing costs were just way too much so everyone passed.

and i'd like to see both Robot Carnival and Neo-Tokyo brought out on dvd. i've never seen them and when i had the chance, i always somehow missed out. i'm all for newer titles being released, but the older goods need loving too.

4. Yea, what is up with Memories? The trailer was rather intriguing.

The Steam Boy piece was more of a teaser than anything... The animation looks gorgeous, though.

5. Memories looked awesome, but Steam Boy was way too little. Steam Boy caught me off guard with it's realistic style, I'd never imagine Otomo would go in that direction. One thing that has me worried was one scene with a cg vehicle that animated just awefull, I hope they didn't spend all the money on animation and threw in some sub-par cg work just for the hell of it.

Click, Memories is a made up of 3 thirty minute movies. One of them is directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, and I think they were all written by him. There is no connection between the three, well, I never gathered there was not a connection from the reviews I've read.
    pwned by Ivan

6. More Steam Boy trailers:

http://www.steamboy.net/trailer/

If my school's connection didn't suck, I could comment on them.

7. Click...umm. What's the girl doing in your sig? She a worn out "French" maid?

8. The steam boy trailor on the bebop dvd is short and doesn't really do much good. Memories looks pretty cool one of my canadian friends was telling me all about it, having seen it years ago.

Robot carinval was pretty cool, I had it on VHS years and years ago, but I lost it. I watched it so many times...I wouldn't mind having a remastered and in surround sound DVD of it.

Now where is my lensman dvd?