Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fine, fine fanart. Not mine. Some nipple.

1. Fine, fine fanart. Not mine. Some nipple.

http://udel.edu/~bliloia/1048872721883.jpg

http://udel.edu/~bliloia/1047875637171.jpg

If anyone knows this artist's name/has other pieces of his work, please post. You will be greatly rewarded. Somehow.

2. That is damn impressive.
    your mom

3. That is damn impressive.
    Yes.

4. Those 10 year olds have huge knockers.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Those 10 year olds have huge knockers.
    If 10 year olds looked like that I would be the biggest pedophile...
    your mom

6. ^^;;;

It looks like it came out of some artbook. The second ipc looks scanned for sure. Who it is... well, I have no idea ^^ Theres tons of CG art out there ^^.
    -Myk

7. Who is fan art of, actually? Mai, Kasumi...? They're so absolutely generic looking I don't really care. Sure, I like big breasts, but, that art is bland, IMO.

Oh, and I don't know who drew it, but it definitely looks scanned, as was mentioned.

8. Originally posted by FuryFox
    Who is fan art of, actually? Mai, Kasumi...? They're so absolutely generic looking I don't really care. Sure, I like big breasts, but, that art is bland, IMO.
    I don't think it's bland as much as the artist has a very set style with little variation in the shape of the head or the look of the eyes, etc, so while all of it is drawn and colored well, it's smeared by a feeling of sameness. So I can admire the technical talent that went into it, but not really as fan art or even art in general.

They were probably scanned from one of the millions of doujin out there.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Yeah, maybe bland was the wrong word. But, the characters still look generic to me, and don't have much actual "character" to them. It's like their drawn specifically to be looked at and nothing more.

Originally posted by Mman
    If 10 year olds looked like that I would be the biggest pedophile...
    You haven't been to the Annapolis Mall recently... have you?

Every day is a test of my willpower.