Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Futuristic Sports

1. I remember Baseball 2020, but I remember playing it on PS.

Either way, fun game.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. Originally posted by Roufuss
    Deathrow +1

I got the game for 15 as well, and found a really well rounded game. I like the variety in the teams, but the stadiums could use some work.
    Tell me about this alledged stinker. I'd like to know more about it. Everyone who has anything to say about it rips on it, but then follows up with, "it's different," or "fun," or something else that just destroys their constantcy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Originally posted by Tracer
    WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT!?

..erm, well... fair enough.

*kicks your ass*

thanks rezo

4. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Tell me about this alledged stinker. I'd like to know more about it. Everyone who has anything to say about it rips on it, but then follows up with, "it's different," or "fun," or something else that just destroys their constantcy.
    PM Sent.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. What about Cosmic Smash for the Dreamcast? One of my favorite on the system, in fact, with incredibly cool atmosphere. It even had a password-based internet ranking for a while.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

6. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Captain, if you want some impressions:
    http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...xbox/deathrow/

I remember reading reviews when it first came out--both IGN and Gamespot liked it and I was intrigued. All I know is I like it.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Cosmic Smash--I always wanted to try that game.