Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSO - Who's up for a hard Ep. II run?

1. Who's up for a hard Ep. II run?

Alright, this is my last weekend on for a while, and I still haven't been all the way through Episode II yet, so who wants to get together for a complete run through? My RAmar's level 52, but armed as he is he can't handle V.hard temple, let alone the rest of it, so Hard mode's the highest I can go.

I figure we need a couple of hunters and a force, and a Chux for comedic value, but it really doesn't matter to me. The best times I can do are either tonight around 9 or 10 eastern, or sunday evening. Who's in?
    -Kyo

2. Hrm -- I might be able to make it on with my lv. 90 FOnewearl tonight. I still haven't seen the end of ep II either.

Do we have each other's guild cards? I'm thinking no.

3. Yeah, I have yours, but I never see you online, unless you're always in stealth mode. I think we traded back in the first week when everyone was just starting hard mode and my feeble character was getting pounded by Lillies.
    -Kyo

4. I might be on tonight, gotta open tommorow, but I should be around for a Farewell tour.

5. I'm only 40, but I'll be working my way up and should be around 50 soon =D

6. Alright, I'm getting on now. Better late than never, right?

If there's not enough TNLers, I'll give it another go sunday.

EDIT: Scratch that. Nobody's responding to my invites, and my friends are harassing me to go out. Maybe tomorrow or sunday.
    -Kyo

7. I just got home. BUT! I'm off Sunday and Monday, so you'll definetly have a Chucker in your party.

8. I saw your invite but my friends were bugging me to show them all the motogp 2 unlocks. If you have a filter or mode unlocked, but the person you're playing dosen't, it dosen't matter. I turned on bing-ding-ding mode and it freaked everyone out =D

So yeah, NEXT TIME..I swear X_X
    Play Guitar Hero //

9. i will try to be on sunday night. i work till a little after 10, but then a level 80+ force will help you a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

10. I'm online again and would love to play. My level 91 Force will own you all!