Thread: logged in as Shidoshi?

1. logged in as Shidoshi?

Ok so, I'm on a G4 at work, and I'm mostly incompetent with Macs.

So every time I've visited TNL while at work, the main forum page has not refreshed since the first time i called up the page some months ago. No prob. i just click on Gaming Discussion and the threads are current.

Today after logging in at work, i check my PMs then hit the back button in IE5 to return to the TNL forum index. Suprisingly, I now superficially appear to be logged in as Shidoshi.
    No joke- his avatar and last visited info, and his PM info: 6 unread, and 32 total messages.
    So being curious i clicked to check if i actually had access to his account, but alas going further into the site i return to good ol' familiar Core Boy. Not that scary girly pinky smoochy avatar

.,just thought I'd let ya'll know in case this a sign of an impending crash.

Hax0r!!1

3. Sounds like he was browsing along the same proxy and you accidentally got his forum session. Do you happen to work at the same place, or have the same ISP? This is the most likely cause.

OR WAS IT REALLY ACCIDENTAL?! <cue suspense music>

4. Isn't doshi still in Japan?

Last I heard, yeah.

6. Huh, maybe here's a hole in my plot.
    I didn't think he (Shidoshi) came around the board anymore.
    But according to my identity swap,
    he was last on sometime yesterday.
    Core Boy had logged on before work at home,
    and the last visited date had properly reflected so.

Man it was creepy seeing that Avatar as my ,.. uh, identity.

7. Shidoshi appears to have posted three times in the last two days, including one post that specifically references his GF experience.

Does this keep happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. I'm back at work logged in at the same computer, and repeated my actions from yesterday -sans videodownload from the Kirby Whore.

Thankfully there is no repeat of yesterdays identity crisis.