Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreamcast VGA

1. Dreamcast VGA

I'm looking for a Performance VGA for my Dreamcast. I would like to find a new one if possible. Can anyone help? I would take a used one if it's in mint condition with all cables. Money is not an issue.

Maybe you should look on some online video game retail sites.

Hm?

3. I have 88. I've been looking really hard actually. I know someone out their probably has a few in stock. I've checked all my more obscure sources like sega-parts, telegames uk and a few others but no luck =(
    Currently playing - KOFXI

Last time I was in EB I saw one... I'll swing by today and pick it up if its still there.

5. Words can't describe how fucking cool that would be 88. Let me know.
    Currently playing - KOFXI

6. He's right... the Performance box is wicked hard to find online. Even on ebay it only shows up once in a while, and when it does, the price could be $30 or more.

I had trouble finding one, too, but luckily Yoshi was willing to sell me his. It's great - the box breathed new life into my DC, and lets me toggle between it and the PC with a flick of the switch. It's a shame the other VGA box models don't have the pass-through feature.

7. any chance for an extra one? i would like one also

Bad news gentlemen... They didn't have shit.

I'll keep looking though.

9. Originally posted by OmegaFlareX
    He's right... the Performance box is wicked hard to find online. Even on ebay it only shows up once in a while, and when it does, the price could be $30 or more.

I had trouble finding one, too, but luckily Yoshi was willing to sell me his. It's great - the box breathed new life into my DC, and lets me toggle between it and the PC with a flick of the switch. It's a shame the other VGA box models don't have the pass-through feature.

Luckily, I picked up mine for $23 at Fry's Electronics last month. It was sitting there, with the last few Space Channel 5 and Chu Chu Rocket games. Lucky am I!

10. If anyone can find their website's URL, post it here. They may have an online store or some such.