Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slowdown on the board...

1. Slowdown on the board...

Just recently the TNL pages have been kind of sluggest on my PC, granted it ain't no powerhouse but I think it has something to do with the "Arc the Lad" ad on the bottom of the pages... I like the ad and can't wait for that game to come out, but it doesn't seem to be user friendly

2. Could be... My computer acts kinda sluggish too when typing.

3. Originally posted by cka
    Could be... My computer acts kinda sluggish too when typing.
    Same thing here, and my typing is really slow to begin with

4. Yeah, same here guys.

I know I need a new computer, but I also know that typing out sentences never gave it any problem.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

5. get broadband

there are no other substitute banners at this time. the game is launching in a few days, so please try to bear with it until then. (it's actually for your benefit, believe it or not, stay tuned)

6. I'm having the same problem as everyone else... And it's only when it starts saying "two heroes"...up until it displays the arc the Lad logo. I hope you get a more user firendly banner soon.

7. Originally posted by bahn
    get broadband
    I have broadband.

8. ah. seriously though guys. I haven't really noticed it, but I apologize if it's a slight deterrent. It won't remain too much longer aftter the game ships.

Unfortunately, we aren't getting a user-friendly banner soon, because that's all that was provided. or else I would've replaced it immediately.

criticom: what type of pc are you running?

9. Originally posted by OmniGear
    I have broadband.
    Broadband here too, but I only have a 500mhz PC but usually it gets by ok

Unless they have another banner guess I will have to get use to it for now

10. I have 300 Mhz computer. Shut up, I know...

I should actually have a new computer within the next few weeks, so I will be all in this generation and stuff. Hooray!