Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs win NBA Finals

1. Spurs win NBA Finals

Happy? Dissapointed? Disscuss.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. This thread is gonna appear again the same time next year.

3. What happen in last 5 min of fourth quarter. I mean damn....shit.....fuck.....spurs win the finals

4. Duncan almost got a fucking Quadruple-Double. QUADRUPLE DOUBLE. It was a pretty ugly, slow series, the Nets just looked terrible throughout lots of it, which is a shame.

Jason Kidd is so gone, and the Spurs probably ought to go for him. I think Jermaine O'Neal could be a better choice...I don't know. Detroit vs Spurs next year?

I'm elated! Woohoo! As for Kidd going to S.A., I don't think it'll happen, but there will serious discussion about it in the Spurs head office. I can really see a Malone/Stockton type dynasty with Duncan/Kidd, but it'd be a shame for Speedy Claxton and Tony Parker who really came through for the Spurs this year. Ginobli is now one of my favorite players and I look forward to watching him play in upcoming seasons.

--Scourge .

6. The Nets love to choke. At least the Devils came through. Too bad I don't like the Devils.

7. It's nice to see a bunch of nice guys win it all. But it was an extremely unattractive series, mostly because the Nets can't shoot straight.

After Parker and Claxton's performances in the postseason, San Antonio would be insane to go after Jason Kidd.

Stephen Jackson in particular should get a major payraise. As good as Duncan is, the Spurs might not have beaten Dallas or New Jersey without him. It's so cool to see a player work his way from CBA and Europe to a starring role in the Finals.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

8. This was the worst finals I can ever remember. At least last year one team played well. I didn't even watch game 6. Oh well.
    -Kyo

9. One of the weakest champions I've witnessed in a while, but champions nonetheless. Congrats on removing that asterisk.

10. Originally posted by TheGooch
    One of the weakest champions I've witnessed in a while, but champions nonetheless. Congrats on removing that asterisk.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

New Jersey's half court offense is really awful. They need to get some shooters.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.