Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry 2

1. Devil May Cry 2

No offense to Despair but I figured we could use a new thread, considering the first is chock full of what some might call spoilers.

Apparently some GameStops are stocking the title this evening. My nearly free copy (thanks, SoE and XG3!) is preordered.

EGM apparently says the game is too short and easy. I suppose one could say the same of the first, if one didn't bother to play the more difficult settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

Remember people... use spoiler tags.

3. Damn, B !!! You beat me to the new thread

I'll be picking up my copy in 4 hours. Probably wont be able to play it though personally till later tonight, since DJ is extremely excited about it, and will literaly rip it off my hands(hopefully without ripping my fingers in the process), once I step one foot inside the house.

I dont care what EGM or any other magazine thought of it, and will find out the facts hard way Too Easy or Not, we shall see.

4. I hope my store gets it in tonight. I've never known games to come in on ship dates there, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Please give info on the camera when you get it.:P

6. Most definately will. I'll post my impressions later on tonight.

7. i want the game but im still not sure if ill pick it up now or just wait

i know this is one game thats NOT going to become hard to find so i may wait on it
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Maybe this will increase interest... Burt Reynolds does the voice for a character in the game! Sale +1
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. Yes, thank you Gamestop. $10 + 2 shitty games = DMC2 !!
    Picking it up tonight or tomorrow, whenever it comes in. Then I shall vaccuum the dust off my PS2 and begin the fun!
    - Kabuki

10. After the lukewarm reviews, I think I'll rent this game first. Is Gamestop's "Trade in 2 next-gen games and buy DMC2 for $10" deal still going on though? I would probably buy it for $10.

From the screenshots and movies I've seen, I don't like the art style as much as the original's (DMC2 was developed by a different team, and apparently they had their own vision of Dante's world. That also explains how Capcom churned out this sequel so quickly).