Thread: The Lost

1. The Lost

I was looking through some older game guides and there was a game called THE LOST that was scheduled to be released at least a year ago if not more. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was canceled or is it still 'in development'

The Pictures of the game looked pretty good.

Irrational says it's still in development. Maybe working on Tribes: Vengeance simultaneously is slowing them down.

3. Well, I hope that Lost didnt get scraped. I was definately looking forward this one, since it was a type of games that I tend to enjoy(aka dark action/horror/adventure).

4. Was this the one where you play a mother looking to get her daughter out of hell along and two other playable characters(some voodoo guy and a bald monster type guy)?

If so I was wondering what was going on with it, it looked cool in a very Shadowman way.

5. Originally posted by Will
    Was this the one where you play a mother looking to get her daughter out of hell along and two other playable characters(some voodoo guy and a bald monster type guy)?

If so I was wondering what was going on with it, it looked cool in a very Shadowman way.
    That sounds badass. Just the premise alone makes me want to try it out.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. Yes, It was somewhat simular in the idea to Sony's Primal, where you would explore different areas of Hell, and use support of 3-4 characters(warrior, shadow/ninja type, magic user demon, etc) to battle and solve various puzzles. The game looked pretty good too, and with Xbox version also in works, it can be even better.

Again, here is hope that is still comes out.

7. I read that Crave has dropped The Lost from its future publishing list due to the fact they are now going to be doing Budget titles. So I guess the developer is currently looking for a new Publisher. I read this in either the newest issue if XBN or GI.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

8. I didn't know that the new Tribes was being made by Irrational.

Nice.

And The Lost had always sounded cool. I hope it gets released.

9. i ahd been wondering about this game too. I really wanted the x-box version. the game showed some definite promise,with the thematic levels of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.