Thread: Xrgb-2

1. Xrgb-2

I have a used XRGB-2 with box. Has cables for DC, PS1/2, and Turbo Grafx (I think, I'll have to double check), A/C adapter, and another cable for outputting VGA to a standard input port on most capture cards.

XRGB-2 "Plus" retails for $250.00, but the screen caps aren't really any better than the XRGB-2

The PS2 cable, DC cable can run you anywhere from $20-35. The output/input cable is a custom built job that is difficult to find anywhere.

Send an e-mail if you're seriously interested in either trades or paypal (haohmaru@the-nextlevel.com)

2. Re: Xrgb-2

Originally posted by haohmaru
    Turbo Grafx (I think, I'll have to double check)
    I'm assuming you don't, since the TG16 doesn't support RGB?

3. Matt, did you get my last email?

4. I have a used XRGB-2 with box. Has cables for DC, PS1/2, and Turbo Grafx (I think, I'll have to double check), A/C adapter, and another cable for outputting VGA to a standard input port on most capture cards.
    Sounds like a Neo Geo RGB cable used for Sengoku 3 that a certain someone never returned to me.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

5. Originally posted by Shou-sama
    Sounds like a Neo Geo RGB cable used for Sengoku 3 that a certain someone never returned to me.
    Er, you dropped off the face of the earth and exited #saturnlist without notice. :P

I have no use for the thing. If you want it, PM me, Post, or e-mail your address. I'd be HAPPY to return it to you. I wasn't the one who borrowed it anyway.

6. I know it wasn't you that borrowed the cable, I was referring to ECM.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)

Originally posted by haohmaru
    Post... your address.
    Yes... please do, so I can steal all your stuff.