Thread: For Sale

1. For Sale

Make me an offer through PM.

This will be my first time as a seller. Many of you know me; I’ve been with TNL for quite some time. I love these boards and would never do anything that might cast me out. With that said any takers for the following.

Playstation
    Metal Gear Solid(import)-special edition-sealed-mint-comes with artbook, a soundtrack, T-shirt and a dog-tag. Best offer and it's yours.

Xbox
    Brute Force-25.00--(burgundy is buyer)

PS2
    Virtual On Marz (import)
    Z.O.E.2-(domestic)
    Devil May Cry 2(domestic)

Saturn
    Radiant Silvergun—50.00—(Salt_Peanuts is buyer)

Dremcast
    Skies of Arcadia(Domestic-unopened)
    Skies of Arcadia(Domestic-used)
    Ikaruga-(import-unopened)

Shipping is 4.00 in the US. If two or more games are bought by one person I take care of shipping.

2. I will probably take the Radiant Silvergun if it's still avaliable. PM me, thanks.

3. Originally posted by salt_peanuts
    I will probably take the Radiant Silvergun if it's still avaliable. PM me, thanks.
    D'oh.

4. Coincidentally, I think I have a set of RS instruction/insert (it might even have the spine card!).

5. Originally posted by kingoffighters
    Coincidentally, I think I have a set of RS instruction/insert (it might even have the spine card!).
    Lol, sell it for another 50, and you're set.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Re: For Sale

Originally posted by BEBOPlover
    Radiant Silvergun—50.00—no jewel case or instruction manual. This is authentic software. Not a copy. The case and instructions were lost years ago. The game works perfectly—guaranteed!
    If what you have going on right now falls through, I am interested. Depending on the condition.

7. In retrospect I probably should have just allowed members to make me their best offer. I feel bad having to pick one of you. Looking at your screen names I don't even hate any of you.

Salt_Peanuts was the first to react, so I it goes to him.

8. I knew I should have deleted his post and banned him
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. Originally posted by burgundy
    I knew I should have deleted his post and banned him

10. All prices are taken down. Make me an offer if you see something you want.