Thread: Help me out here! My Wanted List/Items for Sale

1. Help me out here! My Wanted List/Items for Sale

Hey everybody, I could use your help. There are some items I am in search of. I'd appreciate it if any of you could help me out, either by selling them to me or pointing me to somewhere that has the items for sale other than eBay(Which I no longer use because many sellers are Paypal only). I've also got a couple items for sale(See the sale section for details).

Some things that need to be said, I pay only via postal money order. I do not use Paypal, nor will I ever. If this is a problem, I'm sorry. At the moment, with Viewtiful Joe coming out early, I am low on funds. If you have something you'd sell, I'd have to ask that you hold onto it until next week sometime. Hopefully this will not be a problem, I just cannot get any money together before that date. If the previous was not a problem, please continue on.

I've boughten and sold a variety of items here, though most of those transactions occured on the previous versions of this board so my feedback is lost. Ask around, I'm sure you'll find someone who has dealt with me. My user ID on eBay is metalslug6 so you can see my 100% positive feedback there, though it has been a while since I've used eBay.

As far as the games go, they must be complete and scratch free. Please let me know of any potential problems, such as light scratches or a small bend on a manual. Also, as far as Saturn games are concerned, I only want them if it *includes* the spine card. With Playstation, it is not as important. I will give more for a game with a spine card, but I won't outright refuse to buy it without it. You can either come up with a price you deem fair, or I can make you an offer. I'm really only looking to buy at the moment. I'm out of games to trade, apart from what is on the Sale list. You can reach me by posting in this topic, or emailing me at discworld6@aol.com

FOR SALE/ TRADE
    I am open to offers/trades. I ship via Priority mail w/ delivery confirmation. You will be responsible for shipping costs, it is not included iin the item's price. You send first, upon recieving payment, the game will go out the same day. It is for this reason that I only accept Postal Money order. That way, when cashing the MO I can just send the package off. I ship only to the US. Want a pic of the item? Any questions? Anything at all, feel free to email me at the above address.

If you want to trade, I accept the following in addition to items on my wanted list. Import games for the following systems: Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, Ps2, N64, Gameboy/GBA and Gamecube. US Games for the following Systems: NES, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Super NES and Saturn. Spine cards for Saturn, Dreamcast of Playstation(Yes, jut the spine cards). Be sure to let me know of the condition of items.
    The Mechsmith Run=Dim ($Make Offer$) - Mech Sim. Japanese Version. Bought Used so there are light scratches. Game is otherwise perfect and is complete. No price is listed because I'm not sure what to charge for it. Make me an offer, if it's fair, it's yours.
    _______
    |US Ps2|
    --------
    Miidnight Club 2 ($30) - Complete, 100% scratch free. Like new, played roughly 2 hours. I am the sole owner/player and I am VERY anal about the condition of my games.

WANTED

Guitar Freaks 3rd Mix & Drummania 2nd

Guitar Freaks Official Konami Guitar controller - Special note: Would prefer this item complete with box, but will take incomplete as long as it works flawlessly, as in no sticky buttons, etc. I am NOT interested in the cheap third party knock offs that go for $10 on eBay, I want the official Konami brand.

Pop N Controller Official Konami Brand - See above special note.

Firemen 2

Kitchen Panic

Mad Panic Coaster

OH NO!

Paronoiascape

R : Rock N Riders

Slap Happy Rhythm Busters

Ten Made Jack

Tomarunner

Welcome House 2

LifeScape 2 - *VERY IMPORTANT*

Mighty Hits

Nekketsu Oyako

Road Rash

Rox

Segata Sanshirou Shinkenyugi

Techno Motor

Victory Goal

Welcome House

Wonder 3
    -

That's it for now. Hopefully we can work something out. Please read the paragraphs above carefully so there are no misunderstandings. If you can provide feedback of some kind, or I recognize you from the boards I'll send first. If not, we'll have to work something out. I've been coming here since the GameGo! boards went down, so I'm sure if you post semi-frequently, I'll recognize you. Please help me end my search! I may be adding items to the Sale section in the coming days.

2. No one? New item for sale.

Pop N Music 2 (Dreamcast Import) - No spine card, otherwise complete. Was bought used so there are a few scratchs. Works perfect though. This is the only Key Disc and is rather hard to track down. If you ever plan on picking up Pop N Music 3 or 4 for Dreamcast, you will need this disc to play them. Rather than set a price, I'd prefer you to make an offer. I'm also up for a trade. If interested, let me know. All General/Contact info can be found in my main post.