Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Burgie's Summer Sale

1. Shit, if I bought it you wouldn't even have to ship it. And no he isn't joking.

2. Check your PMs.

3. ...

I want Beach Spikers. Do you take PayPal? will you do 14 bucks shipped via priority w/del confirmation? Or would you throw in Conkers and Beach Spikers for an even 20 bucks shipped?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. The GB Player, the Spice GBA, Chronicles, Shenmue 2, and DMC2 have gone off to eBay, but if you want them, let me know and we might still work out a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

You know... that car looks mighty nice.

Color me interested... seriously.

If that's 75k original miles (no roll-overs) than that's very very good for a car that's almost 20 years old.

I'm interested in a $10.00 Beach Spikers, please.

BTW, I used to have a 1989 Cavalier, but ugraded last year to a 2002 LS, power everything. What can I say, I like 'em.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. BTW Burg: By AC gone, do you mean dead system or out of the gas/fluid stuff that makes it work?

9. I would guess the latter but it could be the former. I never had the AC system checked out. Personally I don't think it's worth investing in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. Dude to convert it over would cost like $100 max. And relfils which you could do yourself would be arround $20. We did it and I'm so gald we did, though the AC is crap and we can't use it in the city, on the highway though we nearly freeze.