Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Burgie's Summer Sale

1. Crazy Burgie's Summer Sale

I'm moving, and I really don't want to lug all this stuff with me, so I'm trying to pare down my collection. I'll be adding to this list throughout the next few days. These items will be making their way over to eBay before long, but I figured I could save myself some trouble and give you all first crack. My eBay user ID is amo8j@virginia.edu if you want to check my feedback. Feel free to make a counteroffer. Shipping extra - like $4 for games, more for bigger stuff.

PayPal is best. I can provide ghetto PCS pix on request.

1984 Chevy Cavalier - Approx. 75K miles. Dark blue. Brand new tires. A/C is gone. Bluebook value $500. $300. 3 interested parties.

PSX - The old one, not the new one. 5501. Plays imports. I'm told it plays CDRs as well, but what would I know. I have to hunt around for all the hookups but I'm sure it's all here. Box and most docs included, but not the original foam. $40. On hold for Crafter.

Beach Spikers - For GCN. New and sealed. However, the case has been damaged. Dent is nowhere near the disc. $6. Last one!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - For N64. New and sealed. I have lots. $10.

Headhunter - For DC. Euro rev. Barely played if at all. Mint and complete. $25. Reduced!

DMC2 Shirt and E3 2002 Magazine - Shirt is the black Capcom T given away with preorders. XL. Mag is June 2002 PSM with an E3 exclusive metallic Dante cover. Make an offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. Re: Crazy Burgie's Summer Sale

Originally posted by burgundy
    I'm moving, and I really don't want to lug all this stuff with me, so I'm trying to pare down my collection. I'll be adding to this list throughout the next few days. These items will be making their way over to eBay before long, but I figured I could save myself some trouble and give you all first crack. My eBay user ID is amo8j@virginia.edu if you want to check my feedback. Feel free to make a counteroffer. Shipping extra - like $4 for games, more for bigger stuff.

Saturn Twin Sticks - Bought these a few years ago from jcudney, barely used them. Total Control 3 for DC compatibility included. Box and docs (I guess) included. $50.

PSX - The old one, not the new one. 5501. Plays imports. I'm told it plays CDRs as well, but what would I know. I have to hunt around for all the hookups but I'm sure it's all here. Box and most docs included, but not the original foam. $40.

Platinum GBA - Less than a year old. I'd say it's in perfect shape - I can't find a flaw on the screen. Hasn't been used much. Complete with everything but the batteries. $45.

Spice GBA - Import only, of course. About 1 1/2 years old. Excellent shape - the glass has a few hairline nicks that are only noticeable upon close inspection. Complete with everything but the batteries. $50.

Indigo GB Player - Import only. Obviously only a few months old. I've just decided to go with the black domestic model. Complete. Your GC needs a switch or a AR to play the boot disc. $55.

Beach Spikers - For GCN. New and sealed. I have 3. $10.

Conker's Bad Fur Day - For N64. New and dealed. I have lots. $10.

Castlevania: SotN - For PSX. May have been a prior rental. Slight smudges on the disc face, some hairline scratches on the back. Complete, though case has seen better days. $20.

EH?

You have multiple copies of Conker?

3. Like more than 10.

4. how much would the platinum gba be with shipping?

5. $4 for shipping and insurance if you don't mind it coming in a padded envelope. I one to 7F in Japan like that and it was fine. More, if you want a box.

6. that's fine, it's not for me.

you've got a pm.

7. PM'd.

8. Car pics (no, I'm not joking)

9. and

10. and also