Thread: Mega Man 15 Annivesary Wallscroll

1. Mega Man 15 Annivesary Wallscroll

Gamestop just had this deal where if you preorder Mega Man Network Transmission, you get a wall scroll when the game comes in. Well, today was the day, but since I didn't even find out about this deal until last NIGHT, I went hoping they'd have an extra. Nope, no can do it.

The only reason I didn't know was because I never go into the actual store, it's way too far away with an EB being really close by to where I go to school. Plus, Gamestop NEVER offers this shit on their website, curse them all to hell.

My thing is, I know people on the boards work here for them, or are friends with them, and I want to know if anyone can snag me an extra 15th Annivesary wallscroll, I'd definately reimburse for shipping, and anything else that might come up.

Thank you!!!
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. ill check to see if we have any more tomorrow at work
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Johnny...buddy...

You..wouldn't happen to have two would ya?

I didn't know about this either.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Originally posted by GohanX
    Johnny...buddy...

You..wouldn't happen to have two would ya?

I didn't know about this either.
    Yea, I mean, how can Gamestop get something like this and not blatantly push it? That would have been "sales +1" for me, even though I wasn't planning on getting the game this soon.

It wasn't even on the website telling me to go INTO the store. The Gamestop lady told me "oh man, never use our website, always come into the store!". Yea, let me drive 25 minutes out into the middle of nowhere, every week, for the 1/50th of a chance you've got something cool. She tried to sell me on a Mega Man shirt, but I don't think a shirt of MM and Lan beats a wallscroll.

I'm still mad gamestop.com isn't giving me a poster for Soul Calibur 2.

I'll even buy the damn GC Mega Man game from someone, if they gotta get the game to get another wallscroll. I'm that desperate.

5. made the phone call to work

you guys got the last 2 we had
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Just send me a PM if I don't show up in the Neomega chat tonight, with the cost of shipping once you figure it out, and anything extra you want for your troubles.

I owe you so much!

7. Hmmm...gonna have to check the local Gamestop's regarding this as well. A Megaman wallscroll = tEH awesome, must have one hanging in my room
    omg TNL epics!