Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: favorite ship design in a shooter

1. favorite ship design in a shooter

i made a thread like this a while ago....i think the first time we (people from the GO! boards) came to TNL. since we have so many new faces floatin' around i thought it'd be nice to bring this thread back an' get some new views.

well, my #1 favorite ship in a shooter is still the vic viper. sleek, sexy, and fast. an' that laser....oh, baby.

second would be the r-gray 02 can't remeber the exact name/spelling but it's the ship from the rayforce/storm/layer section series with the purple lightning bolts.

so, what about you guys?

2. Call me silly, but I've always liked Opa opa.
    Throw fireballs at him...
    Laugh at his moustache...
    http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/...o_gcn_game.jpg
    But do not mess with his vacation.

dummy Guest

Karte's ship from Dimahoo.

4. The Vasteel and the Gauntlet from Thunderforce are some favs of mine, use to draw both quite a bit. *-neo

5. Originally posted by dummy

Karte's ship from Dimahoo.
    heh, that ship is wearin' a wedding dress....is it getting married?

6. ESP RaDe's male.

Seriously, I'm really loving that Ikaruga "spiky" ship. It's kinda like Viper from VO, but black and white. It's damned cool.

7. How about Satoru Oumi?

Those are some sexy nipples.

Seriously though, my favorite is probably the Axelay ship.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. I can't even decide. Currently enamoured with the Ikaruga design, however. Full props to the little fellow in my sig, as well.

9. My all-time favorite is the R-9 from R-Type. What an awesome design.
    -Kyo

Originally posted by neoalphazero
    The Vasteel and the Gauntlet from Thunderforce are some favs of mine, use to draw both quite a bit. *-neo
    Mine too! I also like the Einhander ships, as well as the R-9 from R-Type.

Do you have anymore TF artwork that you've done recently?
    I used to have little Gauntlets drawn all over my notebook at high school, along with my own KOF matches, Metroid pics, Street Fighter matches and many others - I even have drawings of a little comic crossover that I did, The Einhander/Thunderforce Crossover Special They still look pretty good by today's standards ( yes, I'm quite an artist ). When I get a scanner, I'll put the pics online ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.