Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: favorite ship design in a shooter

1. i forgot about that ship from r-type. i really like the black one from r-type delta. it's a sexxy (spelling sexy with 2 x's makes it sound more intense) lil thing.

2. There's a typo in your sig. Someone should warn you.

3. thank you.

we have a couple of years before the prime thing goes down, so maybe it'd be best to wait 'till the last possible minute.

4. The Silverhawk from Darius is a favorite of mine. I also like the duck hobby horse from Toilet Kids.

5. .....what's a toilet kid.

6. Toilet Kids is a really off the wall top view shooter for PC-Engine. You use a little kid flying on a toy duck, and shoot down bugs and other things. Everything has an ass, and they shoot turds at you. There are floating penises that shoot pee at you. Theres a helicopter boss that has an ass (with legs) for the cockpit that farts and shits.

I'm not making this up.

7. got any screen shots of these so called toilet kids?

Seven Force Guest

Rama, this is for you

9. Re: Rama, this is for you

Originally posted by Seven Force

*GASP* there is poo poo in the water!

10. Yessss.

My votes go to:
    - the Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius crew. Takohiko & Belial, Doitsu & Soitsu, Pentarou & Hanako, Vic Viper & Lord-B, Memim & Sue, Twin Bee & Win Bee, Mike & Ran, and Rupa & Upa.
    - Kingdom GrandPrix - All of the ships in this game are awesome looking. Though, my favorite of them is probably Bul-Gin's Great Gobligan-S. Looks like a flying tank.
    - Bangaioh.

I have always thought the little stick-guy riding the paper airplane from Parodius looked cool
    Yea, they're both pretty good. Doitsu is the yellow one, Soitsu is the green one.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png