Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill 3 In the UK

1. Silent Hill 3 In the UK

Does anyone know if the UK (PAL) version of Silent Hill 3 has a 50/60hz option so I can play it on a modded NTSC PS2?

Thanks in advance.

2. Dunno about the UK version, but I'm sure the Japanese one (out today) has full english text. The U.S. reviewable had full text for like, six languages.
    shane_

3. Originally posted by thray-walsh
    Dunno about the UK version, but I'm sure the Japanese one (out today) has full english text. The U.S. reviewable had full text for like, six languages.
    I saw the PAL version at a store in England, so I'm hoping to check it out while I'm here. When is the US release?

4. I believe someone said it does, even Contra SS has it.

Originally posted by Celeryface
    When is the US release?
    August 5th.

6. Still a long wait. But August will be awesome with SH3 and Chaos Legion.

7. Just checked, there is a 60Hz NTSC option.
    Parodius series Scoreboards - Oh teh insanity

8. Originally posted by elbarto
    Just checked, there is a 60Hz NTSC option.
    Nice! Thanks for the info.

9. The japanese release has full english text?!?!?

So, when the import gets to my house I'll be able to play through the whole thing? Awesome, I was just expecting to be able to toy around with it for a while till the US release...
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I'm currently debating on importing this, so can anyone with the Japanese version (icarusfall, perhaps?) confirm how playable the game is to those of us who don't speak or read a word of Japanese? Is just the story subtitled or are any of the puzzles hampered from a language barrier or anything?