Thread: Net Yaroze Playstation Dev Kit (Lower reserve, relisted)

1. Net Yaroze Playstation Dev Kit (Lower reserve, relisted)

(Relisted this baby as I need to get rid of this before I leave Japan...)

Its a charcoal grey colored Japanese Net Yaroze system complete with all the accessories / docs / boxes. Plays all US / EURO / JAP games and is the only PSX that does so 'out the box'.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3033231156

Would probably be useful for homebrew coders and folks who want to play imports without the need for a mod chip.

Reserve price is roughly $250... (Reduced)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psx1.jpg 
Views:	628 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	2225  

2. If you want to know delivery costs to you, give me a shout.

3. Damn! Fuckers pulled the auction!!

4. Why the fuck would they pull it? Wasn't it an officaly released system from Sony?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. That's a damn good price you're offering for it, since it originally ran for about $800 didn't it?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. I think it might be because when they originally sold the Net Yaroze system it wasn't the actually system you bought but you registered for a license and the system came with a package... that's if I remember correctly, I think that is probably why they pulled it since eBay is a pain when it comes to licensed goods.

7. It could've been taken off if you put "Plays all US / EURO / JAP games and is the only PSX that does so 'out the box'." Ebay is just too paranoid to realize that there is such a PSX that can play all games without it being modded. Just try to re-word it somehow.

If you called it a "PSX" at all, then you misrepresented what it was anyway. That is a false acronym that died when development was completed. The PSX is the new set-top box, no matter how many people can't get that right.