Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ahnuld goes "Commando"

1. Originally posted by Chojin
    Also, did you know that there was a script made for the sequel but once Arnold turned it down that script was later re-written and became Die Hard.
    Interesting, I didn't know that. Picture Arnold saying, "Vippie ki vay, muzafucka".

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Hey! Is that Sully in The Crow?

3. Originally posted by adol
    Hey! Is that Sully in The Crow?
    Yes indeed it is.

4. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cmndo39 copy.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	3178  

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. You, sir, can no longer be categorized as a mere artist.

You are now, without a doubt, an artiste.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

6. Awesome And I support the nomination

7. I've been building up my Arnold dvd collection for some time now. Personally, I think Commando is a riot. When it was released on VHS my friends and I found so many botched scenes, it was rediculous. But, that didn't stop us from laughing our asses off at Arnold killing everyone on screen :P
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

8. Because of this thread, I caved in and bought the DVD on Friday.

9. Good for you. Arnie got alot of movies to remember him by. Makes you forget about his last few not so good efforts. Plus those dvds a dirt cheap.