Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate 'DC' Import Shooter

1. I enjoyed Rainbow Cotton and Twinkle Star Sprites, but I'm gonna have to agree with TSS being marginal, RC wasn't too bad, at least, not in my eyes. As for my pick of the ultimate DC shooter, I'm gonna have to go with Rez, Ikaruga may take that spot though should it turn out to be true.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

2. ... Zero Gunner Two was weak... and the turning gimmick was more of a chore than a cool innovation...

... Twinkle Star Sprites... eh... coulda been worse...

... Rainbow Cotton? whooo boy... no

... the DC import shooter scene is pretty bleak... i'd stick with Mars Matrix and Gunbird 2...

3. ZG2 wins by default. TSS is nice, but you're going to be needing another (competitive) player to truly appreciate it.

I hope everyone is stopping to consider just how much we lucked out with shooters on the DC. We should send Capcom a fruit basket with promise of more if they'd only stop the needless fiddling with localizations for once.

4. Originally posted by Mode7

I hope everyone is stopping to consider just how much we lucked out with shooters on the DC. We should send Capcom a fruit basket with promise of more if they'd only stop the needless fiddling with localizations for once.
    I'm doubting we'll see many more home shooters from Capcom, unless they're waiting til the new systems have higher user bases. Would be nice to play Progear, Dimahoo, and 1944 (Naomi title?). *-neo

Originally posted by Mode7

I hope everyone is stopping to consider just how much we lucked out with shooters on the DC. We should send Capcom a fruit basket...
    I send them one every third sunday.