Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Did anyone buy the new Harry Potter book today?

1. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Meh. I already guessed it was him anyway. At least I didn't read how he bites it.

P.S. To use the spoiler tag type: ["spoiler"]sensitive text goes here["/spoiler"], without the quotes.
    Aight, cool. Thanks for letting me know.

Don't let that stop you from reading, though, it's still a great read.

2. Nah. I'll keep reading. Funny thing is, I'm not usually sensitive to spoilers. Tell me about T3 and how it ends, fine! I'll even ask you to share how Game X ends. But Harry Potter is an all together different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    Nah. I'll keep reading. Funny thing is, I'm not usually sensitive to spoilers. Tell me about T3 and how it ends, fine! I'll even ask you to share how Game X ends. But Harry Potter is an all together different story.
    Yeah, that's understandable.

One of my friends got it ahead of me, and would keep on talking aobut it, but not giving away any major spoilers. Once I got it, If he'd talk about it, I'd just go "OK! Let me get back to reading, please?"

I have to admit, I didn't guess who would die. But then again, I try not to guess anything when it comes to watching movies or tv, books or any medium that tells a story. I try to be openminded, and just let the story unfold in front of me. That way, I'll almost always be surprised.

I must reiterate how much I can't wait to see Order of the Phonix on the big screen. This could definitely be the best movie adaptation of the series yet. And not just special effects-wise, but acting wise. This book, more than any other so far, is definitely centered around Harry, and how he deals with the Wizarding world ignoring and denying an absolute truth: that Voldermort is back. His frustrations would give any young actor a good challenge.