Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone buy the new Harry Potter book today?

Did anyone buy the new Harry Potter book today?

I got my copy... its VERY good so far I know Harry Potter is a series people love to hate, but it is VERY well written, and if you gave it a chance I'm sure you would like it.
    http://images.southparkstudios.com/i...news/1632a.gif

CRAB PEOPLE!!!! CRAB PEOPLE!!!! TASTE LIKE CRAB, TALK LIKE PEOPLE!!!

2. No, I spent my allowance on pogs.

I have read all the Harry Potters so far, but after seeing the first movie I got really turned off. I might read this over the summer.... MAYBE
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. Yeah, I got it this morning. Read about 100 pages or so of it so far, pretty good.

Golly gee... I must have forgot to pick it up at the school bookstore.

Maybe I can get my mom to drive me to Boarders after T-Ball practice today.

6. Originally posted by 88mph

7. Waied in line for an hour to get a ticket that assured us a copy at midnight. Rachel eventually went on to pick it up.

8. Saw a fucking line of about a few hundred people waiting at Barnes and Noble last night for the book to go on sale. Not just kids, but grown men and women were dressed up in wizard robes, hats, etc. Amazing. You'd think it was Japan and the newest hentai date rape crowded commuter train groping sim was being released or something.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I read the first four ... by the end you realise that every book has the same plot. So formulaic. The movies tried too hard to be true to the book that they turned out pretty crap. I'll pick this up when it's in paperback.

Originally posted by Dolemite
    Saw a fucking line of about a few hundred people waiting at Barnes and Noble last night for the book to go on sale. Not just kids, but grown men and women were dressed up in wizard robes, hats, etc. Amazing. You'd think it was Japan and the newest hentai date rape crowded commuter train groping sim was being released or something.

Originally posted by 88mph

If one more random person in line at the store asks me about a Harry Potter book, I'm going to kick them in the genetalia.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.