Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2030323334

Thread: The Official Tales of Symphonia Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Fantastic. I've played a bunch of Tales games and this was the only one I truly loathed.
    I must be crazy because Symphonia was one of my favorite titles for the GameCube.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    HD Remake Announced. Both games included.

That's great to hear, I'll be snapping it up.

Is it only coming to PS3 though?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Deewtaei View Post
    I must be crazy because Symphonia was one of my favorite titles for the GameCube.
    This is the only one I could complete as well. Meant to get into Vesperia, but lost interest a few hours in.

4. The world map insisted on some gimmick that frustrated the hell out of me in this game. I can't remember what it was.

5. I still haven't opened my copy of that yet. Maybe someday....

6. Quote Originally Posted by Deewtaei View Post
    It was the best rpg of the system for sure.

7. Aside from all the other ones, yeah, definitely.

8. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xsymphoniace.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	72077

The $100 edition of Chronicles features five Chibi Kyun Chara figurines from Tales of Symphonia , a multi-disc soundtrack, specialized packaging and a paperback novel that dives into the events between both games. Namco Bandai says the set will be limited to 15,000 copies.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/14/ta...mited-edition/

This stupid $60-extra-for-toys-music-and-a-book edition isn't exclusive to Namco's Digital River store of sadness and garbage!
    A Joystiq commenter posted an Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Symphoni...=ATVPDKIKX0DER