Thread: Hunter: The Reckoning is golden!

1. Hunter: The Reckoning is golden!

Interplay's first Xbox title hits the store shelves May 21

It won't be long now. Xbox players eagerly anticipating some action will be in for a treat with the upcoming release of <b>Hunter: The Reckoning</b>. The company announced that its first Xbox title has gone gold and will ship to retailers on May 21.

<b>Story</b>

Evil is lurking everywhere, but a mysterious force has imbued a few, chosen humans with both the knowledge of the "evil" and the ability to do something about it. The game allows you to take control of one of four "Hunter" characters - either in single or 4-player cooperative multiplayer mode. Each character is endowed with unique supernatural abilities that become more diverse and powerful as players progress through 20 plus levels conquering evil.

"We are extremely proud of <i>Hunter: The Reckoning</i>, this is an original Xbox game that simply kicks butt," said Jim Molitor, vice president of production at Interplay Entertainment Corp. "The development team at High Voltage Software worked closely with White Wolf Publishing to make <i>Hunter</i> the purist action gaming experience immersed in the rich fiction of White Wolf's World of Darkness."

<p><b>Related Links</b>

<A href="http://www.interplay.com/hunter" target"top">Official Hunter: The Reckoning website</a>

2. This game looks pretty cool, like a cross between nightmare creatures and Gauntlet Dark Legacy...Hopefully we'll get a playable version soon....
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Redterrier

3. Originally posted by RedTerrier
    This game looks pretty cool, like a cross between nightmare creatures and Gauntlet Dark Legacy...Hopefully we'll get a playable version soon....
    E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Great!! Thats another game I'm all excited about. Hopefully it will play as good as it looks. I will wait for E3 impressions on it

May 21 is still long time to go though

5. Originally posted by Despair
    Great!! Thats another game I'm all excited about. Hopefully it will play as good as it looks. I will wait for E3 impressions on it

May 21 is still long time to go though

So is May 3 and May 16

6. I would still rather have the Werewolf: The Apocalypse game

7. Previews of this game so far have been iffy from what I've read, but those were based on incomplete versions. I really hope they've tightened up those issues because this really looks like a game I want to play. I spent all day playing Streets of Rage 2 so I'm in desperate need of a new beat 'em up.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2