Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: a Krispy Kreme outlet has opened in Ausralia

1. a Krispy Kreme outlet has opened in Ausralia

The first Krispy Kreme opened in Australia a 3 days ago, and luckily, its only 20 minutes from my house! I had some last night, and fuck me.

Are all doughnuts in America as good as this? They are seriously 100 times better than any doughnut I've had before. Most doughnuts here are smaller, and harder, and less tasty. The difference is remarkable.

The service was great too. the line was huge but surprisingly quick, and they were kind enough to give a free doughnut out to everyone that was waiting. The staff was cheery, but that could have just been because they were new.

I think I'll be going there quite a lot.

2. Yes, arjue, you will soon realize there are few things on this Earth quite as tasty as a warm, fresh from the fryer Krispy Kreme donut. They are the BEST when their still warm and gooey on the inside

Aside from them we also have the old standbye of Dunkin' Donuts, which are a bit lighter and fluffier and not quite as sweet. Tim Horton's are also supposed to make some pretty excellent donuts, but only northern Nort Americans have access to those particular delectable treats
    omg TNL epics!

Re: a Krispy Kreme outlet has opened in Ausralia

Originally posted by arjue
    Are all doughnuts in America as good as this?
    No. Krispy Kreme just kicks all kinds of ass.

4. I'm one of the few( and probably the only one) that do not like Krispy Kreme donuts.

Too sweet for my taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Krispy Kreme reigns supreme over all donuts. I almost envy you for having your first at an age where you can fully appreciate it's deilciousness.

6. Originally posted by Klonoa
    I'm one of the few( and probably the only one) that do not like Krispy Kreme donuts.

Too sweet for my taste.
    yeah - i never understood the appeal... they are tooth hurting sweet, althought I must admit that the texture is nice. I'm assuming everyone here always gets the plain glazed.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

7. I've only had a few flavours, and so far I like the plain glazed the best.

8. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Yes, arjue, you will soon realize there are few things on this Earth quite as tasty as a warm, fresh from the fryer Krispy Kreme donut. They are the BEST when their still warm and gooey on the inside
    That's right. Go at 10 or 11 at night, which is when they make the new batch. Bring milk, and you'll probably want to be sitting down.

9. hehe, yeah, the free ones they were giving out were fresh from the machine/cooking process. They were heavenly.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    I'm one of the few( and probably the only one) that do not like Krispy Kreme donuts.

Too sweet for my taste.
    They're horrible. More sweet than freakin' pixie sticks, which are pure sugar.
    I'll take my local bakery, thank you.