Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your favorite (or most hated) hoax of all time

1. Some cock-gobbler I knew in 5th grade *sold* false MK2 codes to other classmates for $1 each.<BR>
    To add icing to the cake, he had the audacity to tell me that I'm a lying sack of shit for beating Samurai Shodown arcade. (That game was cheaper and IMHO more fun)

2. Originally posted by BinTreeTheThird
    Some cock-gobbler I knew in 5th grade *sold* false MK2 codes to other classmates for $1 each.<BR>
    To add icing to the cake, he had the audacity to tell me that I'm a lying sack of shit for beating Samurai Shodown arcade. (That game was cheaper and IMHO more fun)
    Hey! I made good money off those fake, errr, quality codes
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. please I can't believe you guys didn't post the grandaddy of all hoaxes allegedly released by Sony itself through undercover channels

"The US won't allow Saudi Arrabia to buy PlayStation 2's because they're so powerful they can guide nuclear missles"

I don't remember anybody in real life, mags people & tv shows not counting the internet, claiming it was false when they heard it from the radio. . .

4. I remember back in the Gamego forums, a post your rare games thread. This one guy said he had a dev. copy of Half-Life for the Dreamcast. A bunch of people were asking him to burn a copy. He said he could'nt do it, as the guy who gave it to him would get in trouble. He said that there was a tracking number in the program, that the developer could use, if pirated copies were found of the disk. People were calling the guy an asshole, and other things. Most thought the guy was full of it.

5. Originally posted by NGEFreek

Hey! I made good money off those fake, errr, quality codes
    Asshole! Give me back my lunch money.