Thread: New pics/info of The Suffering

New pics/info of The Suffering

http://www.videogamenews.com/wconnec...EFT~0000001707

I think these screens are new. The survival horror genre could use some fresh, uh, blood so I hope this game turns out good. It looks pretty cool so far.

2. Here's the trailer:
    http://www.midway.com/FutureTense/as...ailer_High.mpg

I don't know, looks alright, but it is from Midway, so I'll most likely check it out.

3. I think it looks decent, and since I'm big horror fan, I will be definately checking it out.

Downloading trailer now.

4. It looks alright. The trailer didn't reach out and grab me like I wanted it to, but that's not to say the game will be lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

Based on this and another earlier video clip that I've seen, this has the potential to be one of the most disturbing games ever made.
    "PSP will elevate portable entertainment out of the handheld gaming ghetto." -- Kaz Hirai

6. What was the last good game Midway put out?
    pwned by Ivan

7. I just hope its not as derivative as it looks

Originally posted by Green
    What was the last good game Midway put out?
    Probably MLB Slugfest 2004. I haven't played it, but I've seen it running in the store, and it seemed like it would be fun. The commentary is hilarious!

The most recent releases from Midway that I actually played and thought were good were Defender and Mortal Kombat 5, both on the PS2.

The Suffering doesn't look like my cup of tea. I never really got into those gory horror games like Resident Evil or Silent Hill, and this looks like it might outdo even those games in the gross-out department.
    "PSP will elevate portable entertainment out of the handheld gaming ghetto." -- Kaz Hirai

9. Looks a lot like someone slapped a couple Silent Hill monster into Bloodrayne.

I'm currently playing Silent Hill 3, which makes that game look about as scary as Rainbow Brite's horse. But there's still plenty of time to fix it up, so I'm hoping they get to work on the mood.