Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shouldn't the great threads be saved for posterity?

1. Shouldn't the great threads be saved for posterity?

Sorry if this is off topic, but I just feel there is so much great gaming content being posted on this board that should be preserved.

It's a shame that there's no archive feature or anything like that to preserve the great gaming threads here. For example stuff like Neozeedeater's game developer histories topics really should be permanently saved somewhere so people will always be able to see them.
    Right, because if anything validates the existance of a handheld piece of shit, it's taking those shitty handheld games and placing them on a screen big enough so that the inherent flaws of the software is visible to all humans. Including Ray Charles.

Um... they're "permanently saved" right here on TNL.

Yeah there all archived, but this really belongs in the feedback and troubleshooting.

4. They are? But from what I can see the threads only go back to the last 30 days.
    Right, because if anything validates the existance of a handheld piece of shit, it's taking those shitty handheld games and placing them on a screen big enough so that the inherent flaws of the software is visible to all humans. Including Ray Charles.

The User CP menu is your friend.

Search option is your friend...

7. Originally posted by Korian
    Search option is your friend...
    Hey, I wanted to say that

8. M4STAR PL4N!11111
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.