Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: FLCL coming to Adult Swim

1. Wow. And here I got mine for something like $12 USD...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Yeah, I always thought Kaiyodo (the guys the do the EVA and Trigun) figures shoulda done FLCL figures. Especialy a figure of the robot from eppisode five.
    http://www.production-ig.co.jp/anime...es/canti04.gif
    The over imaginative Ninja's fought the rum filled pirates untill battle drew to a close.

3. I found out what the "P!" is for! It's the regional logo for the Piagio company, who are directly responcible for the Vespa's export from Europe and import into other foreign markets. In the US, the regional logo is a white letter "P" contained in a black triangle.

Neat!
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Heh, who knew it could be so simple.

Good investigating, Veg.

5. Heh, thanks, but as luck would have it, I did no research. I was just doing my Marketing 412 homework and came across it in the section of the text I was reading.

6. Random, indeed.

And that is a cool shirt.