Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese game goods on request

1. Japanese game goods on request

I am based here in Tokyo for the next two months, barely 25 minutes from Akihabara so I can sell goods on request. I have no stock nor do I have a price list, simply let me know what you`d like and I will give you a price. If you want more recent stuff then I heartily recommend PriestJPN. I am offering the following;

• Arcade PCBs
    • PC Engine
    • Super Famicom
    • Mega Drive / Mega CD / Super 32X
    • Sega Mark III (Master System)
    • Game Boy and Game Boy Color
    • Famicom
    • Game music CDs
    • Standard Japanese music CDs and DVDs
    • Anime

I should be able to find everything but game music CDs are a lot harder.

Either PM me, post here or email me at adriennww@yahoo.com

I can only accept paypal, sorry.

Thanks

2. Lemme know if you see any copies of beatmania IIDX 3rd Style out there. Just to know. For now.

http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/pr...41200306192347
    I've got 7F and Priest lookin' for a price for me, but another person couldn't hurt.

4. Originally posted by Rich
    http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/pr...41200306192347
    I've got 7F and Priest lookin' for a price for me, but another person couldn't hurt.
    I had one of those at one time, I needed the money so I sold it... nothing really special about it except the outer cardboard case, your better off picking up the 2 volumes seperately and it'll cost you less too

5. http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/pr...41200306192347

Just a shot in the dark.

The Best Select CD would also get the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. What do I want... anyone that can find any Square BS-X games like Treasure Conflix or Dynamo Tracer would be great, and I'm also looking for this...

Will for the PC-8801

Originally posted by Werewolf
    I had one of those at one time, I needed the money so I sold it... nothing really special about it except the outer cardboard case, your better off picking up the 2 volumes seperately and it'll cost you less too
    Valid point, and the 2 editions have such sexy box covers...

I doubt anyone will find it anyway, though.

Hey, could you check and see how much you could get some PC Engine titles for? Specifically, I'm looking for Sega's old arcade games, Shinobi, Afterburner, etc. I don't care if it's new, used, complete or bare Hucard, as long as it works.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. Not an actual proper request since I (regrettably) can't use paypal, but if you ever have a chance to look up the going rate on Donpachi PCBs, it would be much appreciated.

10. Originally posted by Mode7
    Not an actual proper request since I (regrettably) can't use paypal, but if you ever have a chance to look up the going rate on Donpachi PCBs, it would be much appreciated.
    About $250-ish, give or take a few.