Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get your copy of Rez before it's too late.

1. Get your copy of Rez before it's too late.

Places like ebworld.com & gamestop.com have sold out of their copies of Rez. Pending any official word from people that work at a game store, it looks like Rez is now out of print.

The few copies on sale at eBay are hovering around the $48 mark. It doesn't look like the game will get any cheaper on eBay.

Pick up the game before the remaining copies sell out. It looks like Rez will become one of the first rare & sought after PS2 games. Otherwise I'm guessing you'll be able to get a used copy on eBay in a year for $70.

2. ...

I had trouble finding it when it first came out. Best Buy had one copy that I snagged. I haven't seen it anywhere lately. I am guessing the game sold better than expected and they didn't make enough to meet demand and now they are in short supply. Either way it's a great game well worth the 50 bucks.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. err...

Haven't I read this thread already, about a month or so ago?

And in the end Sega officially announced that they will not be ceasing production of Rez any time soon?

4. I'll know it's too late when NCS keels over and dies. Till then...

5. I can find plenty of copies at my local Best Buy.

6. This game isn't hard to find. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

7. My store got 2 copies and NEVER got another shipment when they sold out.

I hand to transfer in a copy for myself.

I guess Gamestop just sucks.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

8. Gamestop does kinda suck when it comes to getting in brand new games. Mainly because that's where early adopters buy their games. Places like Best Buy often have tons of copies of fairly new but lower-profile releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. The Best Buy and Circuit City near me have plenty of copies, and it does'nt look like they're going anywhere.

Well when I tried to order it from Amazon and Sony's Playstation store this week I saw they were both out of stock.

Oh has anybody seen it for less than $49.99? I was hoping for a price drop but I ended up picking it up at Best Buy tonight which seems to be the place to go for Rez.

How come when I ask employess at Gamestores for Rez they say yes sir we have Resident Evil or claim they never heard of it?

Korian