Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 Year Old Sarah Goes Diva

1. 12 Year Old Sarah Goes Diva

Sarah performs out of the Berkeley San Francisco Bay Area. Hear a sample of her work; on line here:

The Music

thanks

You're welcome.

3. so that's where they hid the WMD's!? :0)
    That's not really your picture, is it? My compliments to the dentist who did that work. My compass is no longer pointing north.

4. Originally posted by tcoats
    so that's where they hid the WMD's!? :0)
    That's not really your picture, is it? My compliments to the dentist who did that work. My compass is no longer pointing north.
    If you had stuck to just one, it would have worked. Comeback too sporadic, but I can't take away for effort.

tcoats: 6/10

And when I go cable again, I'll give her a listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

5. Nice voice, but generic music. The term "diva" is misapplied.

Also, your website reeks of Teh Evil Technologies of Doom -- namely, Java and Quicktime.

5/10.

Yeah... the obsession with Java is a bit much.

7. The problems with java and quicktime are:?

8. Java saps system resources, makes webpages difficult to load, doesn't work correctly on all computers and generally doesn't serve any purpose except for the tacky color effect on the girl's picture.

Quicktime just isn't very good at anything now. Real and Windows Media are better.

9. java and quicktime

The player that appears on my screen is is RealAudio player. I think that the player that appears is a function of each individuals own choices on his/her system. Isn't that the case.

And...the colors are tacky?...I suppose you don't think a green shirt and blue pants go together either? :0)

10. Re: java and quicktime

Originally posted by tcoats
    The player that appears on my screen is is RealAudio player. I think that the player that appears is a function of each individuals own choices on his/her system. Isn't that the case.
    Ah, never mind then. Must be something on the machine I was on.