Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No no, MY Setup Pics

1. hehe... nice Decepticons slipmat...
    Where'd you get that?

The other stuff's nice as well.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

2. Wow, my Saturn is just like your's, a useless dust collector.

EDIT: I also notice that your copy of Game Over, remains on a shelf, unread, with a giant book mark jutting out. Just like mine!

3. Bastard! You have a mint/Complete (or so it appears) JetFire, I totally regret selling my loose JetFire only one for $95 about 3 years back.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. wEE, The GI Joe's were scary, especially Ken.

ruhztee, pm me your address, I'll send you one.

Regus, the Saturn had been out of commission for a couple weeks, until the Ikaruga thread. Had to give RS a spin. After the "How Nintendo came to power" part in Game Over, I haven't opened it.

NGEFreek, it was mint, until I took him out with the box sitting on the floor and my dog comes out of nowhere and steps right through the plastic, putting a big hole in the middle.

Is Game Over any good? I've been looking for a decent gaming-related paperback...

6. I just had to ask, if your girlfriend bought you an xbox/NGC, then did she get that just becuase she loves you , or did she do it because she's also a gamer?

If choice number 2, then you're one lucky SOB!
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

Nah, Game Over's no good. I love Nintendo, and I was very interested in the subject matter, but it's written like ass. I went through it all, though. Just seems, I dunno, uneven. Amateurish. Crappy. If you REALLY want to know about Nintendo (like I did), then you can suffer through this book (half of which, I swear, is devoted to Alexei Pajitnov). Boring, insipid fare.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Originally posted by unit003
    I just had to ask
    She's not full fledged. She mastered Mario 3 and Mario World. I can't even get my name on the Monkey Target board because of her.

She still yells at me for "always playing games" though.

9. hehe, girlfriends are good for doing that. Anyways, I'm thinking there's some titles that will help her get into it more like 2-player types. A few I could recommend would be Boulder's Gate for PS2 (she can tag along for the help ) And if you have powerstone 2, that will probably get her hooked. (quirky game, but it does the trick )
    Now there's one other thing I must ask you, that sterio you have under your tv, is that the only kind you have or do you have something for home-theater? I'm using a dolby digital setup but funny thing is I have neighbors upstairs and they could hear it if I turn the subwolfer on, so I'm down to just a pair of headphones while the speakers are now sitting in the box! Kinda sad, I'm left with this and I just got bloody optical cables for all of my systems darn it!
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

10. Yeah, we liked the first Powerstone better. She was actual competition.

I use a different Technics amp for sound, but I still go through late night headphone set-ups.