Thread: Good to be back

1. Good to be back

Well, when the forums made their first change, I found myself with some computer problems, and couldn't post. However, a friend pointed out that it wasn't a computer problem, but my sheer incompentence (thanks, Ben!) that left me off the boards for a few months. I'm sure SOMEONE remembers me, I had the Ukyo (blue hair samurai) avatar, and nearly a 1000 posts way back when. Now I need to make up for lost time, and nurture my addiction to the board. Its good to be back.

2. I remember that avatar... In other words, I remember ya...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

3. Hey Green Nice to see you back.

I was recently asking where did you dissapear

4. I remember you !!
    I have always had a question for you, Is it Green because of the Gunstar heroes' Green?? or do you just really like the colour?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

5. Well, I will answer for him

Green is a swordsman for hire from classic John Woo film, Last Hurray for Chilvarly

6. Actually, its Green from Gunstar Heroes, AND Green from Lash Hurrah for Chivalry. Thus, you have been enlightened.

7. Considering I am the only one that mentioned you in the missing peoples thread, I deserve a kiss, or at least a few visits to The Music Centre. Anyway, how are you doing? Killed any deers lately?

8. yeah, I noticed that Pitch, thanks for being the one who mentioned me. *in redneck accent* Yeah, I kilt me a whole mess dem 8 points back in Mae, thinks Illz gets some fine burgers outsa dem.
    *shudder*
    I promise to never sink so low again.

I'd kiss you Pitch, but I'm not Italian, so no.

9. thats cool Green, I was Half right!!
    and I have a question, In the end of Gunstar, Green doesn't make it right?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

10. *spoiler*
    No, he doesn't, he sacrifices himself to save the galaxy. The Green in Last Hurrah does the same to save a friend.