Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 007: Everything or Nothing Official Thread

1. Well, I loved other 2 Bond games. They were fun, combined few different genres(fps, car combat, on rail shooter) into one cool package, had cool multiplayer modes, so I'm very excited about the new one. Moving it to 3rd pareson view should make it interesting, and I hope that it still controlls well, and fun to play.

And say what you want, but I liked Die Another Day, one of the BETTER Bond films, and way better than many of Roger Moore ones.

2. I dunno, I have to say I think Die Another Day was the best Bond since Goldeneye, for different reasons. It didnt have a media magnet trying to start a nuclear war, it didnt have Bond all pussywhipped by all the women around him (ok there was some, but not NEARLY as bad as TWINE) and the technology they described in the story was at just the right level of no way and ok i could sorta see that. (big enough mirror in space would give you that effect, and as for the gene altering, well, they've mapped the genome right? whats the next step?)

As for the game, i hope it's cool, but I dont think anything will ever top Goldeneye.

3. i actually liked die another day a lot too, but the majority of people think it sucked. i dunno why.

i never saw the movie with jaws in it, but he was pretty tight to play as in the goldeneye game. his teeth scared the shit out of me.

if there's one villain they should bring back, it's the villain christopher walken played. walken freakin rocks and anything he touches turns to gold. i love you chris!!!

4. Originally posted by Kinopio
    Die Another Day made about 40 million more at the box office in the US than the previous Bond film.
    Thats says nothing about the quality of the film, all it shows is the poor taste a lot of the people who went to see the movie have. I have a feeling that a LOT of people went to see it because they expected Helle to be jumping out of water every time she was on the screen, they could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and just rented Monsters Ball which is a way better movie, and you get to see Halle completly naked.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Thats says nothing about the quality of the film, all it shows is the poor taste a lot of the people who went to see the movie have.
    Id also doesnt mean that if other people like what you dont, it makes their taste to be bad. Maybe if soo many people actually like the film its good, and its you who have no taste??

It can be discussed over and over, since everyone entitles to their own opion, but proclaim that his taste is superior to everyone else, its not very wise.

6. Well, the game is out now...and I dont see an official thread for it, so i'll just post in here. Jaws appears fairly quickly. The whole switch from first person to third person isn't working for me, at least not with the gamecube controller. maybe it works better on the other systems. The game is ok. Not nearly as good as I would have hoped for all the hype its recieving. The presentation is awesome though....and funny that someone mentioned Christoper Walken...his character is the mentor for the villain in Everything or Nothing. Anyway, I wont say the game sucks, but it sure isnt what i wanted from the series.

7. Goldeneye was a terrible film. That is all.

JM

8. I played the OXM demo and liked it, but I've yet to play the whole game.

How's the intro? Does it have a complete Bond theme song or did EA half-ass it like they did with Nightfire?

9. All the movies of it I have seen were showing some awesome action. It feels like a GOOD combination of Dead to Rights with Max Payne, done right. Sneaking, rolling, large weapon selection, stealth moves, everything seems to be done right.

If it has multiplayer mode like in Syphon Filter, this will be perfect.

I really want to get this, but we still need to finish Champions of Norrath, and have few other games on the way to take care/get first.

But I am looking forward all the impressions

10. Quote Originally Posted by Clash_Master
    Thats says nothing about the quality of the film, all it shows is the poor taste a lot of the people who went to see the movie have. I have a feeling that a LOT of people went to see it because they expected Helle to be jumping out of water every time she was on the screen, they could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and just rented Monsters Ball which is a way better movie, and you get to see Halle completly naked.
    You can't measure quality. Sales are the only way to know if people liked something.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."