Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 007: Everything or Nothing Official Thread

1. Man, Now I REALLY want this. I wonder which version is the best one. I will probably will go with Xbox version.

2. Intro is easily movie material. intro song is actually better than most of the newer movie songs.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    I'm not an avid Bond fan, so for me, it's more "what is the game worth" than "is this a good Bond game." With that said, it's worth... $30 or so to me.
    I am going to come to your house and shoot you.

Buy it. Now.

...and yes, the intro is quite impressive...I love Mya's song too.

All this talking about the game, Crimson Skies may have to sit out for tonight!

Despair: IGN voted Xbox version hands-down

PS2 version offers online play...sadly Xbox does not.
    Xbox version gets the nod for the best graphic presentation, with the GameCube coming up in second place.
    If you care about the GC-GBA connectivity, then you may want to just get that version. Personally that wouldn't influence my decision because I don't consider the features to be as significant as Zelda: WW; HTH.

4. I've played through a few more levels, and I have to say this game is really good. The third person shooting is enjoyable, and the driving levels are a blast. Bahn is right, they aren't that deep, but they sure are fun. The thing is, the gameplay is varied, but it's all good. There's a freefall sequence that's pretty sweet.

5. It's about fucking time EA made a good Bond game.

To be quite honest, I think the entire movie series is shit, and 95% of the films are awful. I like Moonraker, but only because its so fucking cheesy. And I like Goldeneye, because the chick in it (not Xenia, the other one) is smoking. Those eyes, those EYES.

But people seem to like these shit movies for some reason, hell thats the only way to explain why every fucking box set sells like crazy. There's been what, 50 of them?

And what EA has done with the series, especially after they got the licenses from Rare, have been fucking shameful. Goldeneye 64 was and is a hideously overrated game but it was leagues better than the dung that EA was foisting on hapless customers. I mean, guys, 007 Racing. What the fuck?

6. Diff, Two previous Bond games were rather good. Agent Under Fire, was a fun mix of FPS, On-rail shooter and some car combat, and was quite a decent game. Same goes for NightFire.

But before ones were pretty bad.

I agree that GE is overrated, and these 3 new Bond games are better.

7. Goldeneye is a masterpiece that proved FPS titles were viable on consoles. If not for Rare's success with GE, I doubt Microsoft would gave gone after Bungie (and Halo) for the Xbox. EA's Bond games haven't great, but they certainly haven't been terrible either.

Of the few hours I've played so far, Everything or Nothing is pretty damn good, and it looks like I'll be picking up the PS2 version for online play. After so much vehicular carnage in Burnout 2, it feels weird driving a nearly indestructible Porsche Cayenne Turbo in EON.

Also, I love the fact that diffusionx comes into the official Everything or Nothing thread to basically call almost every Bond movie and videogame ever made complete shit. I thought the mods were cutting down on trolling...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mamoscott

Also, I love the fact that diffusionx comes into the official Everything or Nothing thread to basically call almost every Bond movie and videogame ever made complete shit. I thought the mods were cutting down on trolling...
    ...ahem

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/report.php?p=656065

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mamoscott
    It's true, asshat. And I also said that it's awesome that EorN turned out to be good, for a change.

Everything or Nothing is badass.

And GoldenEye was NOT overrated, stop being assholes. HALO was overrated.

No one ever said, WOW GE IS THE BEST GAME EVAR!!! No, it was a good game, lots of weapons, lots of gadgets, great graphics and gameplay for its time. Try to play it now and it looks like smeared dogshit, but I remember being creeped out at the faces mapped on the guards... this game was good.

And the multi took over my dorm for the longest time. It deserves the accolades it got.

So does Halo, for the most part, but it's single player is pretty lacking and it is in NO WAY the best game ever.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery