Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 007: Everything or Nothing Official Thread

1. 007: Everything or Nothing Official Thread

The new James Bond game will get the five star treatment as far as the cast is concerned:

- John Cleese -- Q
    - Judi Dench -- M
    - Willem Dafoe -- Nikolai Diavolo (the bad guy)
    - Heidi Klum -- Katya Nadanova (the bad girl)
    - Shannon Elizabeth -- Serena St. Germaine (the good girl)
    - Richard Kiel -- Jaws

Source: Gamers.com

It's cool that Jaws is back. He should come back in the films too or Pierce should have a villain of his own. Connery had Blowfield, Moore had Jaws, Pierce has no one to call his own.

2. I think Pierce is voicing Bond this time too.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. SPOILERS!

Personally I think they shouldn't have killed off 006 Alec Trevelyan at the end of Goldeneye. He would have made a good, re-curring villain, clashed wits with Bond pretty well.
    omg TNL epics!

4. the only thing i dont like is that its going the Splinter Cell route and i just dont enjoy games like that

wish they kept it as a FPS

ohh well
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    SPOILERS!

Personally I think they shouldn't have killed off 006 Alec Trevelyan at the end of Goldeneye. He would have made a good, re-curring villain, clashed wits with Bond pretty well.

This was Pierce's peak I think.

I totally agree with you here, 006 was very holy shit moment in the bond mythology. I think he would have worked well as a recurring villian. I liked how nitty gritty and emotionally invovled that last fight was, even if it was quick cut nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

6. Star Power (halle berry) did little for Die Another Day, which is one of the worst Bond movies ever. Just plain shit. So I don't see how Star Power is going to help this game be all that differant from the other games, which are ok but nothing great or all that original. I just can't believe that they are going to make a whole movie around the ultra uninteresting character Jinx.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. Jaws?

JAWS?!?!

I was happy with it until they announced him. *sigh* Oh, well... hopefully he'll prove Jaws wasn't the reason Moonraker sucked ass...
    For a dark man shall come unto the House of God, and the darkness shall be upon him, yea, even within him.

-- From Noctropolis: Night Visions

http://www.darquecathedral.org/images/drkcathedral.jpe http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/mko.jpe

8. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    I just can't believe that they are going to make a whole movie around the ultra uninteresting character Jinx.
    Please say you are joking. If that's true... ugh.

9. Originally posted by Superstition
    Please say you are joking. If that's true... ugh.
    I've heard this too. I dunno if it's guarenteed to happen but I hope not(Same goes to the live action Eva movie). Anything to make a buck right?

10. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Star Power (halle berry) did little for Die Another Day, which is one of the worst Bond movies ever. Just plain shit. So I don't see how Star Power is going to help this game be all that differant from the other games, which are ok but nothing great or all that original. I just can't believe that they are going to make a whole movie around the ultra uninteresting character Jinx.
    Die Another Day made about 40 million more at the box office in the US than the previous Bond film.