Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Jet Grind Radio :: GBA

1. Mega Drive Jet Grind Radio :: GBA

GBA Central says: « Jet Grind Radio has been unofficially announced along with a March 17th shipping date. No details are yet known. »

Source: http://www.gbacentral.net/

2. THQ i will kill and mame if you fuck this up!!!!

3. You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

4. Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

I'm not holding my breath, but if this happens, even if its just THPS2-style, it will rock.

I can't find the thread that mentioned this two weeks ago.

Isn't this still an unfounded IGN rumor?

7. how would THQ fuck this up? aren't they just publishing Sega's GBA games? i guess it is possible for them to fuck with shit, but i doubt it would be anything that would affect gameplay.

anyways, im always up for a new game in the series. if it's true, i wonder how faithful gameplay will be.

8. Originally posted by dog$

Isn't this still an unfounded IGN rumor?
    most likely it is...

9. I think THQ fucking it up means farming the title out to some no-name U.S. developer and ending up with crap, like Shinobi and Altered Beast.

This is the first I've heard of it, I could always use a new JSR game. Though the problem is, the music is gonna have to be chopped down for a handheld.

10. Originally posted by Yamcha
    I think THQ fucking it up means farming the title out to some no-name U.S. developer and ending up with crap, like Shinobi and Altered Beast.
    hmm.... i didn't know that THQ has this much power over the rights to some of these games. i thought the deal they had was Sega makes, THQ publishes and nothing else.

anyways, i guess the most important thing at this moment is....does THQ have anything on the JetSet license?