Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Okay sir, we'll set that up with an easy 30,000 year payment plan...."

"Okay sir, we'll set that up with an easy 30,000 year payment plan...."

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

2. I love that story. The guy deserves to get fucked.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Sucks to be him.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. how is he supposed to Pay $500 a month during his 5 years in prison?

5. He didn't even succeed and that's his fine?! You don't get penalized half that if you commit a murder. Just goes to show you that you shouldn't fuck with people who have money.

6. He should have stuck with cable. I don't think anybody gives a shit about pirating it anymore.

7. Originally posted by stormy
    how is he supposed to Pay $500 a month during his 5 years in prison?
    Better question would be how they expect him to live 30,000 years... and I thought 2 life sentences was stupid :jest:

8. Well, I think they're just doing it to set an example and scare people. They can't realistically expect to get anywhere near the sum he's been ordered to pay.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. He's just going to be paying $500 a month for the rest of his life. How's that for a constant reminder. That's like leasing a BMW and not being able to drive it.

10. Originally posted by Jeremy
    Well, I think they're just doing it to set an example and scare people. They can't realistically expect to get anywhere near the sum he's been ordered to pay.
    Then why not say $500 a month for life, that is what they are saying technically and it makes more sense to me without sounding as stupid as 30,000 years