Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strider 3 Box Art For the PS2

1. I think the title's colors should be in contrast to the rest of the piece. Makes it stand out more.

Tell you what, make Hyru's scarf red, like it should be, and everything'll be fine.

Great piece of work, man. I really like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Hardly anybody posts there. I remember posting tons of Wallpapers that I did over there and I've gotten more response in this one post then in all my posts combined there.

4. Hell of an idea.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

I win.

Booyah!

6. Good, but it's a little too blue. The background should probably rather be a nice fiery red.

Capcom, we need you to make this game a reality.

7. Composition wise it's not bad.

You've got some anti-aliasing and blurring issues to deal with though.

8. Originally posted by Marvel Man X
    Hardly anybody posts there. I remember posting tons of Wallpapers that I did over there and I've gotten more response in this one post then in all my posts combined there.
    Yeah, how do you think the regular posters there feel. You don't see us just doing whatever we please though.

-and: I like it all right, although it looks a bit photoshop'y, especially the area behind the character. No one has asked this yet, but, did you draw the strider figure, or just borrow it? It's a pretty neat illustration, but I think his eyes are too big and child-like. Otherwise, nice effect with the lines.

9. No I didn't draw it, Capcom did. I didn't post it here because it's not a drawing. It's a graphic that I made relating to Video Gaming.