Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strider 3 Box Art For the PS2

1. Strider 3 Box Art For the PS2

Tell me what you think of this. Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative feedback.

2. Pretty darn good.
    The colors seem a little too saturated though.

Still it's better than a lot of actual game boxes.

3. I dig it, obviously.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. The number would look much better if it where 3 strikes or slash marks in a roman numeral style without the top and bottom bars and with the two ends slightly angled away from the center... IMO anyway, but otherwise it looks really nice

5. I think the art and layout is very nice. My highest compliments in that department.

One suggestion would be to wash out or darken the b/g a bit - so that the main image stands out more. The text can use a bit of work too. It needs to be cleaner/sharper. Perhaps a darker and more bold outline would help. Also, shrink down the number a bit.

Those are just nitpicks though. On the whole it's very good and with a bit of tweaking it would be excellent.

6. Looks quite nice. Great job. Now if only Capcom actually made part 3. 2D or 3D I dont care, just make the damn game.

7. I think the text should be yellow or something to stand out from the blue in Strider and the BG.

8. too much blue. change that background like sggg already said.

9. Originally posted by Despair
    Now if only Capcom actually made part 3. 2D or 3D I dont care, just make the damn game.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...

10. I hate it.

Mostly because Strider 3 is only a fantasy...