Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Challenge - July

1. Monthly Challenge - July

And I don't mean 3rd Strike.

It's time for Summer Swimsuit Spectacular - you know, the whole thing we did last year. This time, I'm gonna try to widen possibilities on what's accepted.

First, you don't have to use a videogame character (reason why will be covered in a sec). If you want to, that's fine but it's not necessary.

Secondly, what counts is concept, design, and practicality of the swimsuit. T&A, fanservice, and the like...if you do all that but the outfit looks ready to rip some poor girl's ass in two....then that won't be as cool as something that looks good and wears well. Form and function.

Lastly, there will be a prize (gasp). One Piece Mansion for the Playstation - a puzzle game by Capcom, where you have to manage a hotel against a time clock. It's pretty good; I should know - it's my copy of the game. And don't worry, it's been played all of twice and it's all in great condition.

I wish I could offer you guys something really spiff, like a GBA SP or Star Wars Galaxies, but not until I can get something 'official' worked out...

So there you go. If you want to judge the thing (I don't think I should), let me know. We'll wrap it up at the end of the month and hopefully have a winner a week into August.

Who knows? This could be the start of something fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Who won last months challenge?

Icepop and her Alf collage.

4. I'm going to frickin' rock this challenge. You just wait.

5. Hm. Maybe I'll get around to drawing something for this.

6. We weren't really looking for a winner last month =\

Then you shouldn't have called it a contest.

8. Who knows...if anyone tries to these, maybe I'll start giving out prizes?
    What I meant is if people started getting into these monthly challenges, maybe I would start doing a prize (like an actual contest). But after reading what I typed, I could see it being taken the other way (a prize for June, July, etc).

I really wasn't planning on giving anything out last month though, and I really don't know what I have that I could give out... =\

Plus, Monthly Challenge is something we used to do 'just for fun' in the Galleria. Wildcat made one every month, but when he went MIA, it kinda dissappeared. I tried starting it back up again in May, but there was only one submission (from Wildcat, odd enough). I thought maybe if we started doing less videogame-related themes, and threw the prize incentive out there, we'd get more people.

9. humm... sounds fun, is this cool?

"Yeah that's right... I am back from hell"
    -Shadow

10. wow.

The style is very familiar...