Thread: So..Uh..Were is HELLSING season 2?

So..Uh..Were is HELLSING season 2?

Illest series.best main character.and a ending that was great.Alucard being Vlad the Impaler was a nice touch.no wonder he likes blood so much.anyhoo.love the series.were is the next 13eps.

OH and the last eps of trigun were very nice.

JBNagis
    Fresh for 03' you SUCKAS!

2. The second season for Hellsing is in high demand but last time I heard there were no plans to make one.

3. Actually, since the original season got so popular they DID decide to make season 2. But I dont know when the production will begin.

4. i read the same thing despair's talking about, but don't remember where i read it from. i read something like they might have started working on it, but i'd take that with a giant grain of salt.

i'd really like to see Gonzo out do themselves with this one.

5. I dont think anything’s confirmed, but the popularity of the series will really push effort another season if they are thinking of it.
    One reason that they might not continue is that they changed the story from the manga original past ep 6. Which is why the series went a little shitty the latter half. They would have to completely rewrite the ending for the series now. They changed it that much.
    If you want continuation, stick with the manga.