Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Official Haul Thread: July Edition

1. Ok, Ordered Heat Guy J disk 1. Regular version(still rather expensive, but I want to see it, and while I could go with HK boots, in case I like it, I want to support US release).

2. Walked into my local game store and for a grand total of $5.98 I picked up Dragon Force.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

3. Excellent buy. Great game too. One of my Saturn faves.

4. HLW, fantastic deal man. I picked that game up for under a buck, and love it to this day.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. This is my second copy of the game. The disc is in bad shape but it plays perfect. I think I will put it up for sale/trade.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. Ah, much like my copy, I fixed it right up with a Game Doctor though.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Got an NEC Multisync 21 inch, perfect condition, for $10 at a garage sale today!!! Looks so beautiful. Damn, is this thing HEH-VEE!

Mars Matrix, Guilty Gear X (both DC), and a copy of TMBG's "Severe Tire Damage" to provide le atmosphere.

Saturn games seem to be in for REALLY cheap at those "Game Crazy" thingies that Hollywood Video is putting up. Got a copy of Saturn Daytona for two bucks.... at least it's more fun than the DC version...
    Your llamas will be calm under most circumstances. Grouse flying up from under the feet will unglue the calmest llama

Post-college, pumpkin-defenestrating, tricycle racing angst. Whoosh.

8. I wish my Game Crazy stocked Saturn stuff, I mean, they have been open for a whole week now. Also, got the Canadian version of the Matthew Good Band's "Beautfiul Midnight" in the mail in the 31st. Hooray for last-day hauls.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan