Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Gamers Who Want to Contribute to Game Site

1. Hi, I hope this is okay

Good day TNL'ers, I hope it's okay that I post this here, if not, my bad and I apologize.

I'm pretty new here and been floating around the forum for quite sometime now. I discovered TNL through my brother who is a regular here. Anyways, to the point. You guys are passionate gamers and know your games compared to other people floating out there.

I'm working on a new website which is going to be the imdb for video games and much more. I need a few good gamers who are willing to spend the time and effort into this. So if you want to be a part of this, just put a reply and I'll send you more details.

AIM: SwirlyGames
    YIM: myq22

2. As much as I hate putting a damper on things like this (making nifty stuff on the web is always fun), check out www.klov.com before you get too far.

It's getting tougher and tougher to find something truly different and useful to productivily do on the net anymore.

3. Hey, thanks for the heads up, but KLOV only deals with arcades. I'm making the site for console games.

4. alright fresh meat...w00t
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

5. Originally posted by innova
    alright fresh meat...w00t

Heh..meat.
    It's a mirror image!

6. ...and now, your initiation

Of course, I'm only kidding.

WELCO
    METOT
    HENEX
    TLEVEL

7. Re: ...and now, your initiation

Originally posted by Shinobi128

Of course, I'm only kidding. ;)

WELCO
    METOT
    HENEX
    TLEVEL
    That cracks me up every time :)
    It's a mirror image!

8. Hey New Guy Welcome.

Be tough otherwise this crowd will eat you alive

9. Changed the thread Name so any interested members don't just skip over the topic as an introduction message.

10. eh?

You mean you're not Pitch anymore!?!?

What happened to Pitch...quick everyone, Pitch changed his name - we must find him!!!!