Thread: it's going to be grand

1. it's going to be grand

Imagine a HUUUGE box of old n64 psx games and dc games. All unopened, tons of games that are rare to common, and multiple copies of many releases. Now imagine getting that box for free.

Yeh, that's right, I'm going to most likely get that box for no charge. A friend works at a local Kmart, where almost nobody buys video games, and the old psx and all dc games were cleaned out for gc ps2 and xbox game room. This friend was cleaning out a back storage room and came across this box full of games, talked to the manager about acquiring them (for me, this guy knows I'm a huge game fanatic and would love him for this), and the manager said, "I'll probably be able to give the box to you, the games have been sitting there for a while and we were going to throw them in the dumpster anyway." All I can say is FUCK YES!

I know some of you may be slightly jealous, but don't worry, I'll be sharing the wealth of games on trade depot by selling them for incredibly low prices, I mean sale of a lifetime prices. Anyway, wish for the best, because getting this box would bring to my face tears of joy.
    It's a mirror image!

Johnny Guest
    I once had an oppurtunity to acquire a few dozen copies of Shanghai Triple Threat (Saturn), from Wal-Mart free of charge. I took one copy and left the rest for the trash. It's an alright mahjong game I suppose.

I only wish I catched the other Saturn titles before they were tossed. I had gone to purchase a copy of Burning Rangers when I discovered all the games gone. I asked about it and was told that they tossed everything. There were plenty of great titles like Saturn Bomberman, Fighters Megamix and Sega Rally. God I could've made a few hundred through Ebay.

3. Originally posted by Johnny
    I once had an oppurtunity to acquire a few dozen copies of Shanghai Triple Threat (Saturn), from Wal-Mart free of charge. I took one copy and left the rest for the trash. It's an alright mahjong game I suppose.

I only wish I catched the other Saturn titles before they were tossed. I had gone to purchase a copy of Burning Rangers when I discovered all the games gone. I asked about it and was told that they tossed everything. There were plenty of great titles like Burnings Rangers, Fighters Megamix and Sega Rally. God I could've made a few hundred through Ebay.
    If someone tossed a dozen or so games that I wanted, I'd go in the dumpster (then shower for 45 mins). It'd be worth it, especially if I could make a few hundred off of it.
    It's a mirror image!

Johnny Guest
    The thing is, they tossed the stuff nearly a month prior so it was all long gone. Perhaps a homeless person found them and pawned the stuff for booze money, that would be nice.

Very nice...Please let us all know when you get the games and know what they are.

Very nice.

6. Originally posted by Johnny
    I only wish I catched the other Saturn titles before they were tossed. I had gone to purchase a copy of Burning Rangers when I discovered all the games gone. I asked about it and was told that they tossed everything. There were plenty of great titles like Saturn Bomberman, Fighters Megamix and Sega Rally. God I could've made a few hundred through Ebay.
    *cries*

7. suddenly, i have an urge to look through walmarts and kmart's dumpsters...