Thread: Sol Bianca: The Legacy - any opinions on this show?

1. Sol Bianca: The Legacy - any opinions on this show?

Sol Bianca: The Legacy - any have any opinion on this show?
    I'd like to know if the box set is worth $40.

2. I saw the movie on Sci-Fi, it was decent enough How many DVDs?

3. Is that the OVA that came out a few years ago? The original is trash. The OVA from a few years ago was decent. Nothing mind-blowing, but at the time it was the only anime available besides Lain doing the digital thing, so I checked it out. If you liked Armitage you'll probably like this, it's by the same director. The opening bit is pretty good. I only bought the first two dvds, and out of those the second was better than the first two. Sorry I can't give you a better opinion about the show, but I got it years ago when I was crazy for anime. I've cooled down alot now (cept for a few exceptions), so it might be something I'd not care for these days.
    pwned by Ivan

4. I hated the digital look on this one. The camera panning was unnatural.

5. Like I said the movie was only decent, but if it's like 3-5 dvds I'd buy it for 40. Just becuase it's a seemingly good deal and you may be able to sell to little kids on e-bay for more if you hate it.

6. 3 DVDs, (180 mins total)

Thanks for the input guys

7. I watched first 2 dvds of OVA last year, and it was pretty decent. Some nice action scenes, good animation and use of cgi wasnt all that bad. Never seen last 2 eps though, since back then Netflix didnt had it.

8. I have the OVA on subtitles. I got it for five bucks... I figured what the hell. It is not to sabby I most say. I like it enough to watch it.

PROUD TO SUPPORT GAY, LESBIAN AND BI RIGHTS!